Thursday, January 21, 2010

Perfect Score

hmm..this happened last week at my geology class, and i'm with my life...he was a sit-in..
it goes like this (always): my professor always checks the attendance before the lesson starts..
he asked if he missed someone..
ryuu raised his hand telling his name was not called..(he was at the back seat next to mine)

Prof: yes, what's your name?
Ryuu: Shuuichi Ryuuka. (grins)
Prof: (cheks the list) I beg pardon...but your name was not listed here, mr. shuuichi.
Ryuu: I know my name was listed there. You just have erased it.
Prof: alright..9writes his name)

and he started the lesson.

(ryuu was telling me this story, i don't know what's really happening that time for i was really focusing on the lesson)

ryuu was thinkin of how he could be at my side because a girl was sitting beside me.
he told me that he asked the girl if they could exchange places but the girl refused and she's diggin me..as he sensed..

so my life thought of the ways he could take the place of the girl.

ryuu: (plays a ring tone in his phone: snake's sound) (screams) There's a snake under your chair!
girl: (yells) Where!? where?! (stands up)
ryuu: (takes her place) Beh!
girl: grr!
Ryuu: (shows his gun)
girl: (lack-jawed)
prince: (sighs)

so he was sittin beside me..staring at me..all the time..
i can't concentrate! i'm focusing on my lesson but there was ryuu watching over me..
i felt like i'm melting.haha.

anyways, i was writing his name on my notebook secretly..haha.
and then he wanted to see my notes. but i refused.
he grabbed my notebook. we were really quarreling over it never seen the professor was already lookin at us.

unfortunately..he got it..oh well, i was just pissed off. pff...too bad for my side.
he searched for it and he saw it..he was like snickering about it and returned it back to me.

and then..

prof: GET YOUR PENS FOR A QUIZ.

what!? i haven't studied seriously! oh no..that ryuu..i was exclaiming at myself. pff..
the prof also gave ryuu the test paper and in 5 minutes he was done..
and i'm..i'm thinkin of the answers! grr...

he passed the paper to my prof..and i saw him smile.
what's with the smile.

after few minutes..ryuu and i were the remaining students left..
i passed my paper. before we left, prof called ryuu. he gave my life's test paper and said hid was great..for he got a perfect score. ryuu was also glad about the result.

outside the room..i asked him about the test..why he was so fast.he showed me his test paper.
and this is what i saw:

NAME: shuuichi ryuuka loves prince noctis caelum
DATE: prince
SECTION: prince
SCORE:______/ 100

PRINCE 1. what is the component of blahblah..etc..

all of his answers was PRINCE. haha..=]

3 comments: