Friday, January 29, 2010

Pringles' monster

i went to ryuu's house last night to visit him and our baby, 'mochi'..=]
he approached me at the gate while carrying our baby, he kissed me and we went in..

at his room, we played with our baby..(i ate my dinner at my house and so as he)
and yes, accoding to his comments to me on friendster..
mochi loves to eat pringles..the blue and salt flavor..
he (mochi) finished my life's snack so i brought 3 more..
2 for us..1 for mochi..=]

*nyum nyum*

but after few minutes..
baby mochi has finished his..
and he still kept on touching us..
like saying: (he can't speak words for he's still a baby) i want more! give me! give me! =]

woow..he's a pringles monster..as my life's description
and i agreed..
oh well..he finished up 4 tubes all in all for that night..=]
(that was around 8:30 pm)

anyways, that was the time i gave ryuu my surprise for him..
hmm..actually the next day..=]

so..after eating..we stayed at his room and watched for our past time..
we waited until baby mochi got sleepy..
can't help but to get sleepy too coz i'm really not feeling well last night..
my life told me to sleep ans get some rest for i have still classes tomorrow..

alright..i told him..
i lay down on his bed and tried to sleep..
but i can't..i was just closing my eyes..
while he let baby mochi sleep in the other room.

after 20-30 minutes..i can't still sleep..=[
i heard the door closing..(it was ryuu)
he got up on the bed, and leaned his body beside me..facing on me too while his elbow's on the bed and his hand on his head..
(i was facing on the ceiling..i was looking abit so i saw what he was doin.haha.silly)
he fixed my hair..

* please listen to i could not ask for more by edwin mccain while reading this part..=]

'it's raining outside..so good to hear,' my life said..

'yeah, i can hear it,' i answered as i open my eyes..

ryuu: i thought you were sleeping..why are you still awake?
prince: i can't sleep..i feel uneasy..

he checked my temperature..

ryuu: you're temperature's normal..i'm wonderin..
prince: i'm alright..no worries..(smiles)
ryuu: (nods) as long as i see your smile on your face..(smiles too) thanks for having you here..
prince: sure thing..i want to see our baby..
ryuu: how about me? (sad face)
prince: and i'm loving to see you too..(kisses him)
ryuu: (smiles) heaven must exist, right..prince? (looks into my eyes)
prince: ...
ryuu: coz God still gave me this chance to be with you..and these moments are the moments i will remeber for all of my life..
prince: yeah..(looks at him) and i thank God for that...(smiles) know what..i heard this song..and i offer it to you my life..
ryuu: what song?
prince: i couldn't ask for more..
ryuu: i don't know..that..can you sing a line for me? (grins)
prince: (sat down and sings)

"I could not ask for more than this time together, i could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered. Every dream I have came true. and right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be here with you, here with me"

prince: right here in this moment..(looks at his eyes) is right where i'm meant to be. Here with you..here with me..(smiles)
ryuu: aw..(hugs me) sweet..
prince: indeed..(lay down)
ryuu: (hugs me tightly) let's sleep now..my life..(kisses me)
prince: (nods) goodnight..
ryuu: goodnight..sweetdreams my life..
prince: i love you..
ryuu: (smiles) i love you too...

and we slept. =]
4 am in the morning..i woke up..
i went to his bathroom..posted a post it-note on his mirror saying: 'YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL'

after that..i placed a stone..with a carving on it..
'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RYUUKA'

a note was also sticked on it saying: I KNOW IT'S FINAL FOR MY FEELINGS ARE CARVED ON IT..=]'

i went outside the house to pick up the flowers our buttler bought for me..
i picked the petals and place it arounf the bedroom..

and i got up again at his bed and hugged him..
he groaned a little..faced me and hugged me too..
i smiled and i slept..=]

this morning..i woke up again..earlier than him and i prepared breafast for him..a breakfast in bed..

i went to his room and as i opened the door..i saw his face so surprised about what he saw around the bedroom floor..

ryuu: prince...(looks at me)
prince: What? i prepared you a breakfast in bed..would you mind sitting again on your bed..leaning on the wall my life?
ryuu: o..sure..sure thing..(smiles)

so he sat again and i placed his breakfast in bed..
he ate and shared some for me..
he thanked me a lot and kissed and hugged me..=]
he haven't seen the stone and post-it note on the mirror..=] haha..
i still have classes so i left..i thought of his expression after seeing it..=]








2 comments: