Sunday, September 12, 2010

Engagement

As usual, I woke up so early in the morning to do my daily routine...exercising! Yey! *chuckles. I thought of surprising my sunshine, oh I mean, my love Laurence early this morning. So after preparing myself for the day ahead, I brought Ace with me for a walk around the hood to in law’s crib. Ace kept on barking and barking while we were on our way and I kept on scolding him.

‘Oh come on, dog...don’t be this silly!’ I exclaimed as he was pulling me over there and there. He was incredibly strong even though he’s just that 4 months old. The other dogs too started barking when they saw Ace. I immediately carried him and dashed to in law’s. As soon as I reached the gate, Laurence was already going to open it for me.

‘Laurence...?’ I asked smiling, though I am catching for my breath as well.

‘Good morning, my cute love,’ he answered smiling too. ‘Why so early?’

‘I was going to surprise you...but you’re already awake?’ we walked inside the house.

‘Awake, huh?’ he smirked as he closed the door, ‘I haven’t slept yet, Shin...’

‘Really?’ I put Ace down, ‘Oh yeah, I remember...you’re an insomniac,’ I caressed his cheek and kissed him sweetly on his lips. He returned the favor back and embraced me tightly.

‘I miss you...’ he murmured.

‘I miss you too...’ I embraced him tighter, ‘so you heard me scolding Ace moments ago?’

He looked at me and nodded, ‘I was smoking that time when I heard this familiar voice...’

‘My voice?’ I grinned.

‘Ace’s voice,’ he chuckled, ‘Kidding. Certainly your voice, my love.’

‘Then...?’ I was staring at him, smiling.

‘Then...I gazed around and finally caught a glimpse of you...’ he stared at me too.

‘Then...?’

‘Make a guess.’

‘You left your room and went outside the house to see me,’ I told him confidently.

Laurence patted my head, ‘Pretty close, my love. You just missed 6 words.’

‘Huh?’ I scratched my head. ‘May I know what are those?’

‘Listen carefully, alright?’ he smiled, ‘I HURRIEDLY left my room and went outside the house to see you BECAUSE I MISSED YOU TERRIBLY,’ he stressed out.

‘Aw...’ I embraced him again. ‘I love you!’

‘I love you too...’ he kissed me on my cheek then to my lips, ‘anyhow, did you surprise me because you wanted me to come with you for a stroll with Ace?’

I smiled, ‘Though, I changed my mind. I’ll just stay here and watch you sleep.’

‘Perhaps I should rephrase that,’ he held my hand and we walked towards his room, ‘you’d sleep with me,’ and he smiled.

‘Sure, if that’s what my love wants,’ I cuddled his hand and then embraced his arm. I also called Ace and he followed us. Laurence waited for Ace to come in and closed the door of his bed room. He slumbered on the bed, embracing me making me to lie on his bed too.

‘I’m thankful that you are here with me right now...’ Laurence stared at me, ‘I always feel uneasy because of my insomnia.’

‘You won’t now...’ I murmured as I faced him, ‘sleep now, my love...’ and kissed him sweetly on his lips.

‘Let me hear a lullaby from you, before I sleep...’ he smiled at me.

‘Lullaby?’ I wondered and then sighed, ‘I can’t remember any lullaby from my childhood...I am sorry...’

He chuckled, ‘You really don’t need to sing for me, my love...’ he rested his head on my chest, ‘Your heart beat is already my lullaby...’

‘I thought you really wanted me to sing...’ I stroked my fingers into his hair.

He didn’t respond.

‘Are you already asleep?’ I asked.

No response again.

‘Yeah, you’re already asleep...’ I smiled, ‘Sleep tight my love...I love you so much...’ and after a few moments, I fell asleep too. I woke up again around 9 in the morning, Laurence wasn’t beside me anymore. I got up and sat on a chair waiting for him...

‘Good morning, my cute love...’ Laurence greeted me smiling as he went outside the bathroom.

‘Good morning,’ I smiled at him too, ‘Have you already eaten your breakfast?’

He shook his head, ‘I wanted to eat breakfast with you...’

I smiled and noticed that Ace was sleeping beside the bed.

‘I played with him before I took my bath...’ he removed his robe, exposing his slender body, ‘He’s as silly as you...’ he chuckled.

‘Pardon?’ I uttered, staring at him.

‘What?’ he came closer to me.

‘I didn’t hear what you said...a while ago...?’ I scratched onto my head and smiled.

He bit his lower lip, looked on his side then he looked at me again.

‘Oh! I remember...’ I chuckled, ‘You were talking about Ace’s silliness, right? Sorry about that...I was—‘

Laurence sat on my lap and I was between his legs, ‘You got...what?’ he was staring at me.

‘I was knocked for six with your magnetic sexual appearance, my love...’ I smiled.

He chuckled and brushed his lips on mine, ‘Sweet tal—‘

I didn’t let him speak as I kissed him passionately on his lips, ‘Romantically talking to you...’

‘You really make me smile, Shin...’ he smiled, ‘I love you...’

‘I love you more...’ I smiled too and kissed him again. He started to remove my jacket and my undershirt. My hand as well was caressing his legs then it moved upward to his chest as I played on with his nipple and then downwards to his on his dick. I was also kissing him down to his neck and to his collar bone. Then, Ace started barking again. Laurence and I chuckled...

‘Does he know what we were doing?’ he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued chuckling.

‘Perhaps he’s hungry...’ he looked at me.

‘Alright, I’ll take him outside,’ we both stood up, ‘I’ll be back,’ and grinned at him as I carried Ace.

‘No...my cute love, don’t leave...’ he embraced me from behind, ‘Stay here...just let him by himself. For sure the other Numbers would take care of him,’ and he kissed my ear.

I sneered and nodded, ‘Wait a sec...’ I went outside the room with Ace and put him down. ‘Go downstairs Ace...there are lots of food down there...come on now...go down...’

‘In law?’

I turned around and saw in law drinking milk, ‘Hey, morning...’ and I smiled.

‘Morning?’ he scratched his head, ‘Since when did you—‘

‘I surprised Laurence early this morning,’ Ace was already on his way downstairs, ‘Oh...it wasn’t a surprise anymore because he already saw me,’ I chuckled.

‘Oh...I see...’ he sipped on his milk, ‘You’re going for a walk?’

‘Yeah, we’re planning too...’ I smiled, ‘Ah, see ya around in law. I still need to do something inside.’

‘Do something... very important?’ he chuckled, ‘Right?’

‘Yeah, you know what I am talking about here, in law. You’re not innocent about that stuff,’ I chuckled.

‘I don’t know...I’m too young to know...’ he was still chuckling, ‘I’m just a kid compare to you.’

‘Oh, come on in law! Don’t be a denial king here.’

‘I was just kidding!’ he tapped me on my shoulder, ‘Anyway, I really know what you are talking about from the moment I saw you. Obviously, you are shirtless and...’

‘And?’

‘And there are blots on your pants,’ he smirked. ‘And...’

‘And?’

‘You’re already hard down there...’ he laughed, ‘You’re a fast one huh?’

I looked on my pants and saw what he was talking about, ‘Yeah?’, I chuckled.

‘Of course, you are! You’re my in law!’ he laughed.

‘Yeah...’ I agreed, ‘Oh, in law...I really need to go now. See ya around!’ I smiled and went back inside Laurence’s room. When I got in, I saw Laurence lying on the bed already and when he saw me, he flipped his hair with his hand. I smiled naughtily and crawled over him.

‘You are 5 minutes late...’ he mumbled.

‘I am sorry, in law saw me and asked about something,’ I kissed him on his lips.

‘What did he ask?’ he stared at me.

‘A lot,’ I smirked, ‘he even noticed the blots on my pants and the other thing...you know what I mean...’

‘What a great observer...’ he licked my lips.

‘it’s ok...’ I smiled and licked his too. I started kissing him on his abdomen, to his chest, to his neck and to his lips. I felt his hands slid inside my pants as I moaned for satisfaction.

‘Shin...’

‘Hm?’ I looked at him and kissed him again.

‘There’s a vibration in your pocket...I guess, that’s your phone?’

‘Ah, yeah...sorry,’ I took the phone outside my pocket and saw Ashley calling.

‘Who’s that?’

‘Ashley...’ I answered, ‘Wait again...’

‘Sure...’

‘Hey, Ash...what’s with the call?’ I looked at Laurence and smiled. He was tracing the line of my nose and my lips.

‘Brother, where are you? Can you come with me in the grocery store?’

‘No, I can’t. I’m sorry. I’m in in law’s house with Laurence and I want to spend my time with him alone.’

‘But brother...’ she sighed, ‘I want to spend time with you too. Come on, you’ve been spending the whole week with him right now.’

‘So...? Are you jealous, Ash?’ I chuckled. Laurence looked at me and asked if she really was.

‘Is it wrong? You’re still my brother, Shin....’

‘Ok...I am your brother, --’

‘You are still responsible for me. Go home now, ok? I’ll be waiting for you,’ and she ended the call.

‘Pff...’ I pouted my lips, ‘So annoying...’

Laurence kissed me on my lips, ‘You don’t need too, my cute love. She’s still your sister.’

‘But—‘

‘It’s alright. I understand. Are you going to leave now..?’

I nodded and he didn’t respond.

‘I’d be leaving with you,’ I smiled. ‘You’d be coming with me.’

He didn’t respond again.

‘You don’t want?’

And then he smiled, ‘What do you think, sweetheart?’

‘You want...’ I grinned.

He nodded and pinched my nose, ‘Let’s go now?’

I sighed.

‘Let’s just continue it later...’ he patted my head as we both stood up, ‘Change your pants too, my cute love...’

‘Ah, you’re going to lend me something?’ I grinned.

‘Definitely, what’s mine is yours to posses,’ he took the pants inside his closet, ‘I hope this fits you...’ and he put his clothes too.

‘Don’t worry,’ I smiled and took the pants. Yey! It suited me well, though longer than my usual pants because he’s taller than me. Anyway, we ate our breakfast first and prepared ourselves.

‘Let’s just walk back to the Caelum’s mansion, my love...’ I smiled.

‘Are you serious?’ Laurence asked me.

I grinned, ‘Please? You also need some exercise too...’

‘Hm...alright...’

‘Don’t worry, I’ll piggy back ride you whenever you get tired,’ I took his hand and cuddled it.

‘I don’t get tired easily, remember?’ he pinched my cheek.

‘But I wanna try to piggy back ride you,’ I giggled, ‘Let’s do it later, ok?’

Laurence just smiled. I placed Ace’s leash and we left. We took almost 40 minutes walking back to the Caelum’s mansion. Ashley already saw us from afar and she approached us.

‘What took you so long?’ she was pouting her lips as she went outside the gate.

‘We walked back that’s why,’ I smiled as I gave Ace to the gardener, ‘Sorry...’

‘Hmf,’ she folded her arms then she looked at Laurence.

‘Hey,’ he said, a bit smiling.

She didn’t respond, instead she wrapped her arm on mine and pulled me away from Laurence.

‘What the hell! Ash! Waaaaiiiit!’ I exclaimed.

‘Let’s ride the train, brother!’ she giggled.

‘I said, wait!’ I removed her arm on mine and rushed back to Laurence. I clung onto him and snarled at my sister.

Laurence smirked, ‘Silly. Anyhow, maybe I’ll just drive for you, guys?’ he suggested.

‘Ugh,’ she complained, ‘I want to ride the train! Are you scared?’

‘I am not. It’s just more convenient if we ride the car instead.’

She sighed, ‘No, no, and no!

‘Alright,’ he answered and we continued walking.

I stared at him, ‘I am sorry...’

He pinched me on my cheek.

‘You don’t want to ride the train?’

‘It’s nothing, Shin...’ and he smiled.

‘Just don’t mind her,’ I smiled too.

We reached the train station, bought our tickets and rode the train. Ashley was pushing Laurence on the edge of the seat and she sat between us. Grr!

‘Wew. I missed riding the train,’ I smiled and took Laurence hand. Our hands were on Ashley’s lap. *laughs

‘Geez, my lap is not a desk for your hands to place,’ she ticked off.

‘It’s ok, it’s ok!’ I chuckled and looked at Laurence who was stationary. ‘Laurence?’

He looked at me too, ‘Yes?’

‘Are you alright?’

He simply nodded.

‘Sure?’ I was worried.

He nodded again.

I cuddled his hand, which was so cold and kissed it.

‘Why are you so silent there, VII?’ she smirked.

He didn’t respond and he looked so uneasy as well.

‘Tsk,’ I stood up and exchanged places with Ashley. ‘Laurence...’

He looked at me and rested his head on my shoulder. I also heard his breath; it’s as if he was breathing heavily.

‘Are you really alright...’ I whispered but he didn’t respond. I kissed him on his forehead and rested my head too on his.

‘What’s his problem, bro?’

‘You are the problem, pff...kidding.’

‘Hmf,’ she nagged me.

‘Don’t be silly Ash...’ I looked at her fiercely.

‘Fine...’ and she folded her arms, ‘What a weakling. I thought he is a tough assassin?’

‘Shut up Ash!’, I exclaimed.

‘It’s okay’, Laurence whispered.

After awhile, we already reached the city and went to the grocery store. I took the cart and...

‘Oh, bro...let VII push the cart. I wanted to show you something!’ she giggled and pulled me again away from Laurence. ‘Come!’

‘Huh?’ I scratched onto my head, ‘And what is that?’ I looked at Laurence and he was pushing the cart. He also seemed ok that time. I smiled at him and he smiled at me too.

‘Do you want me to cook your favorite meal?’ she was excitedly choosing the ingredients.

‘Do you know my favorite meal?’ I asked as I folded my arms, Laurence stood beside me.

‘Of course!’ she grinned and looked at Laurence, ‘Does he know how to cook your favorite meal? Or has he tried to cook something for you, brother?’

‘Ashley...’ I pouted my lips.

‘Oh, he doesn’t know? Oh my god, how come?’ she smirked.

‘Ashley?!’ my voice became firm.

‘It’s alright. I know that he has already changed his favorite meal,’ Laurence said confidently.

‘Eh?’ she wondered, ‘You have a new favorite meal, brother? What is it?’

Laurence stared at me.

‘Ah...’ I chuckled. ‘Yeah, I do have. My favorite meal’s starting letter is L and ends with E.’

‘Huh? What is that, really?’

‘LAURENCE...’ I grinned.

‘Whatever...hmf,’ and she moved on the other section of the grocery store.

Laurence and I both chuckled.

‘Anyhow, Shin...’

‘Hm?’ I looked at him.

‘About me, awhile ago...I’m sorry...’

‘Huh? For what?’

Besides being insomniac, I also have vertigo and that’s the reason why I don’t usually travel. So whenever I ride on trains, buses or ships, I always feel dizzy that’s why I can’t really talk to you a while ago. I felt like I was going to heave sooner or later...’ he smirked.

‘I see...’ I smiled, ‘I understand, no worries. But when we went to Denmark, why didn’t you felt that vertigo?’

‘Airplanes are exceptional to that rule’, he chuckled.

I chuckled, ‘Great! Then we’ll travel using planes now’, and smiled at him.

‘Thank you,’ he smiled too. After she was done to her grocery shopping, she requested us to go and spent our remaining time in a mall. It was lunch time already so we just ate first...

I helped Laurence with his seat and he said thank you to me. I sat too then noticed that Ashley was still standing.

‘Hey, why are you still standing? Sit down now so we could already order our meal,’ I said.

She just looked at me.

‘Scary monster,’ I chuckled.

‘Can’t you treat you sister as your sister?’ she raised an eye brow, ‘I mean, can’t you act like a gentleman to your sister?’

‘Huh? Should I be doing that to you too, sister?’ I wondered.

‘What’s the use of your hands if you won’t use that to help me?’ she folded her arms.

‘Come on, Shin...don’t just be sweet to me,’ Laurence told me.

‘Right. He’s right,’ she snarled at me.

‘But sweeter, alright my love?’ he whispered to me and we both chuckled.

‘What are you two talking about? Hmf!’ and she already sat down. The waiter gave us the menu.

‘Better,’ I was still chuckling. ‘You’re really jealous, aren’t you, Ash?’

‘Shut up. You really are a bad brother to me ever since!’ she exclaimed as she looked at the menu.

Silence then Ashley chuckled, ‘I was just kidding though do VII knows how rebellious you are when you were still in middle school?’

‘I haven’t told him,’ I smiled. ‘Do you wanna know, Laurence?’ and I flipped the next page of the menu.

‘I don’t mind...’ he answered and ordered his meal. ‘What’s your order, Shin?’

‘The same as yours,’ I smiled.

‘Alright,’ and he ordered a meal for me too.

‘Tsk. How rude of you, VII...didn’t bother to ask me what my meal would be,’ she pouted her lips.

‘Then what’s your meal?’ Laurence asked and she told him her meal.

‘Oh my goodness...’ I murmured to myself and I just held onto VII’s hand while waiting for our meal. After quite some time, we’re already eating and I started to narrate my story to Laurence.

‘Well, when I was in my middle school, my parents enrolled me in an acting class,’ I sipped on my cocktail drink. ‘Then the institution where I was enrolled too told us that we’d have a three-month vacation.’

‘Ah, then? What did you do during your vacation?” Laurence looked at me, ‘Oh, do you attend classes too during those times?’

‘Yeah,’ then I suddenly became serious, ‘Hm...’

‘Hm?’ he murmured while Ashley continued eating.

‘Because I really wanted to act that time and for the reason that I really missed acting, I told my parents that...’ I took a deep breath, ‘I hate the fact that they were my parents and I ran away from home.’

‘Really?’ he was surprised with what I told him.

I nodded as I bit my lip, ‘I asked them if they could enrol me into another institution but they told me that I should also focus with my studies too.’

Laurence did not respond, he seemed speechless.

‘And because of that, I only have a few friends way back before. They had the worst impressions of befriending me,’ I added.

‘But, were you still like you know...taking things lightly that time?’ he asked.

‘He always is. He never changed, VII...’ Ashley said.

‘Yeah, I was just so affected with the vacation thing...I just really love acting, that’s why...’

‘I know,’ he pinched my cheek, ‘Then what happened?”

‘I just roamed around the city and late that night, police officers saw me and brought me to their station and let me stay there for a while. Of course, mom and dad looked for me...Ashley was left in the house with my aunt. I didn’t come with them at first but later I did and I said sorry to them,’ I smiled. ‘I’m done eating too! Wow! There’s a free dessert for us!’ I grinned.

Laurence smiled and he was finished eating too.

‘Do you want to try, Laurence? Éclairs are good,’ I grinned. I took a piece and would give Laurence but Ashley took it from my hands hastily. ‘Hey! That’s for Laurence!’

‘There’s still another one,’ and she bit on it.

‘But I want that vanilla flavored Éclair! Geez,’ I sighed and would just give Laurence the goblet of water but Ashley took it from me again the second time. ‘What the heck...’

Laurence was just snickering.

‘What the hell is your problem, Ash? Why do you keep on getting the things I should give to Laurence!?’ I was freaking out.

‘Relax, Shin...’ he was tapping me my shoulder, ‘It’s alright. Really.’

‘No, it’s not!’ I shouted.

Ashley just stuck her tongue out and I noticed that everyone was already staring at me. ‘Oh my god...’ and hid my face with my hands. Ashley kept on teasing me while Laurence snickered. Oh well, its Ashley’s fault after all. After eating, we wandered around the mall and bought some stuff. Ashley then requested us if we could go to the park as it was already 5 in the afternoon.

‘Here you go Ashley,’ Laurence handed her a can of soda.

She opened it, ‘Here brother, drink a little from this soda’.

‘Huh? Don’t you like what Laurence gave you?’, I asked.

She shrugged her head, ‘Just a sip’.

‘Okay?’, I took the can and sipped a little amount.

‘Thanks!’, Ashley told me as she looked at her wrist watch.

Laurence and I looked at each other.

‘What the heck?’, I asked.

Laurence shrugged his shoulder as he drunk his soda too.

I drunk too, ‘I wonder when will we get married Laurence’, I chuckled.

Laurence just smiled.

‘Done!’, Ashley exclaimed.

‘Done?’, I asked.

‘Five minutes left and you’re still alive brother.’

‘Huh?’, I wondered.

‘Well... I just checked if you’re still alive after five minutes then Laurence doesn’t want to poison me or anything’, she laughed.

‘What the heck Ashley!’, I exclaimed.

‘I don’t trust him that much’, she mumbled.

‘Ashley, don’t be rude’, I told her, ‘He’s my boyfriend.’

‘Hmf...’, she sipped on her soda.

I heard Laurence laughed softly, ‘If I really wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t need to use poison to end your life. I would readily kill you with my guns’, and showed his two guns equipped on his waist.

Ashley looked at Laurence fiercely, ‘So you did want to kill me!’, she exclaimed.

‘No’.

‘Liar!’

‘Ashley! Cut it out now!’, I told her.

‘Hmf...’, she threw the can and folded her arms.

‘I don’t kill innocent people unless it’s my leader’s order, and besides, I don’t want to depress you brother’, Laurence told Ashley.

Ashley looked at him, ‘Okay fine!’, she stood up and walked and we followed her.

‘Could you buy something for me, brother?’ Ashley wrapped her arm around me. ‘I saw you buy something for him a while ago,’ and she giggled.

‘You did?’ he asked.

‘Nah, Ash is just kidding,’ I covered Ashley’s face with a hanky. ‘I’ll buy you something right now, wait for a moment.’

‘Me too, brother!’ Ashley shouted as I walked away from them.

...

‘I’m back,’ I grinned, holding two balloons behind my back, a yellow and a purple one.

‘Balloons for us?’ Laurence asked.

‘Aw, we’re not a kid anymore,’ and she sighed. ‘I thought you really bought something for him.’

I smirked, ‘I did. I bought balloons for you, wouldn’t that be enough?’ and gave Ashley the yellow balloon.

‘I want the purple one,’ she pouted her lips.

‘No, this is for Laurence.’

‘Please?’ she smiled sweetly to me.

‘I said no.’

She shook her head though she knotted the string on her wrist and grinned, ‘Thanks, Shin. At least both of us just have a balloon. One balloon,’ and she laughed sinisterly.

‘Ok?’ I scratched onto my head and showed Laurence his balloon.

‘Oh my...’ Ashley’s eyes widened as she saw the string tied on a ring.

‘Shin...’ Laurence murmured and smiled.

‘I’m right! You really did buy something for him a while ago!’ she pinched me on my cheek.

I smiled and took Laurence right hand, ‘Will you take this ring as a sign of my love, Laurence Hilfiger?’ I looked at him straightly into his eyes.

‘Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!’ Ashley freaked out, ‘Is it already the engagement?!’

I shook my head, ‘It’s too informal for me to ask him to marry me this way, though...’ I showed my right hand, ‘it’s a couple ring and I wanted it to be placed in our wedding finger rather than the engagement finger.’

‘Aw...can I look at it?’ Ashley came closer to me but then I hid the ring suddenly, ‘No, you might took it again from me.’

She chuckled, ‘Fine, if you don’t want then. So, VII?’

‘Definitely,’ and he kissed me sweetly on my lips, ‘I love you, Shin Caelum.’

‘I love you too, Laurence Hilfiger,’ and I inserted the ring on his finger.

‘Oh... fine, so sweet,’ Ashley exclaimed. After our kiss, Ashley suddenly told me that she forgot the shoes she bought in the luggage area. She asked me to get it for her, after long period of arguing, I finally consented and left Laurence with her.

...

After I got the shoes in the luggage area, I went back to where I left them and saw them talking seriously. Then, I saw Ashley changed mood, from being serious, she seems to be in her usual aura. I think she noticed that I was drawing near them.

‘Here you go sister,’ I handed her the shoes she bought.

‘Thanks!’, she giggled, ‘Let’s go now then’.

After we went back home, we then went to in law’s house again. As we enter the door, Cha-cha greeted us.

‘Hey there uncles!’, she giggled.

‘Hi there,’ Laurence greeted her as he lifted her, ‘How’s our baby?’

She giggled again, ‘I’m fine. Do you have some chocolates for me unlce?’

Laurence nodded, ‘Yeah of course’, and handed her the chocolate bar.

‘Thanks uncle VII!’,Cha-cha kiss his right cheek then Laurence put her down and ran to his father.

‘Hey you guys!’, in law greeted us as he went downstairs with his pet cat, Molasses.

‘Daddy! Daddy, give me Molasses!’, Cha-cha shouted.

‘Sure’, in law handed her the cat.

‘Hey in law!’, I greeted him.

‘Hey leader’, Laurence greeted him too.

‘Where have you been?’, he sat down on one of the couches.

‘Mall with my sister’, I answered as we sat with him too.

‘Oh? With Ash?’, in law laughed, ‘What a nightmare!’

‘Indeed’, Laurence added.

‘Oh... I’m very sorry Laurence’, I told him as I kissed the palm of his left hand.

He smiled, ‘No worries’.

Molasses was playing with Cha-cha, he was chasing her. As Cha-cha is running around us, she accidentally tripped over me and the chocolate bar she was holding spread on to my shirt.

‘Oh! I’m so sorry uncle Shin!’, she sobbed, ‘I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me’.

‘Nah... it’s all right Cha-cha, uncle Shin is not mad’, I chuckled.

In law called for Kym to help Cha-cha clean up. While I went to Laurence’s room to change my clothes. After I changed my clothes, I readily went back to where they were. But then as I was to approach them I heard Laurence and in law talking about me, and so I hid myself first to eavesdrop. *laughs

‘Well that is normal brother. It is normal for Ashley to be worried about her twin brother especially she knows that we are assassins,’ in law told Laurence as he closed the television.

Laurence nodded, ‘I know but it’s just that it was a little unusual for me to have a conversation like that’.

In law chuckled, ‘That’s the problem when you’re a royal blood’.

‘Ex-royal blood’, Laurence corrected in law.

‘Right, EX-royal blood’, in law chuckled again, ‘Come on now VII, you don’t want Shin to see you like that because of what Ashley told you’.

Laurence shrugged his head, ‘But Ashley was right, how can I guarantee that Shin would be safe with me?’

Moment of silence...

‘Leader?’

In law sighed.

‘Leader?’, Laurence repeated.

In law sighed again, ‘I don’t know brother. That’s the exact dilemma I always have whenever I think about Prince’s safety too’.

Laurence and in law both sighed, I sighed too.

‘Sometimes being an assassin sucks huh?’, Laurence mumbled.

In law nodded, ‘We just have to do our best to protect them at all times’.

‘Of course --’

I faked a cough as I draw near them, ‘Sorry I took so long. I needed to find a right shirt for me.’

‘Everything compliments you sweetheart’, Laurence told me as he flashed a smile to me.

‘Okay?’, in law chuckled, ‘I think I should leave you two lovers now?’ and stood up.

‘Thanks leader’, Laurence looked at him, ‘By the way leader, wouldn’t you make up with your lover now?’, and asked.

‘Yeah in law!’, I added, ‘I think you should make up with Prince now’, and suggested.

In law smirked, ‘It’s alright because I love the way it hurts,’ he told us as he went upstairs.

‘Is that a song?’, I asked.

Laurence shrugged his shoulders, ‘Who knows?’, he answered as he lifted me, ‘Should we continue our business this morning then?’, and grinned.

I smiled, ‘Naughty prince huh?’, and chuckled.

‘Naughty EX-prince’, he told me as we started to go to his room and continue everything we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment