Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ice Cubes

It was afternoon. Ryuuka and I were having some argument about him leaving me before. He told me he felt so guilty and he wants to do anything that I want. I already told him that I forgave him and we should just forget about it but he keeps on insisting.

I was sitting in the motor sofa, cross-legs and looking down at him.

He was kneeling in front of me while holding my hand, ‘Anna koto shite gomen, demo anatano kotowo omotte’, he uttered.

‘I told you… let’s just forget about it’, I sighed.

He shrugged his head, ‘I couldn’t. Everytime I think about it, I feel terrible for leaving you’.

I sighed and touched his face, ‘I love you… and you love me, that’s all that matters’.

He was just staring at me.

‘Just don’t… don’t leave me ever again…’

He nodded, ‘Kimi wo hitorini shinai te yakusoku sita kara. Watashi wa anata wo shinu made ai shimasu’, and kissed the palm of my hand.

I smiled, ‘Watashi mo wa anata wo shinu made ai shimasu’.

At night, Ryuuka stayed in our house. I’ve been away from my house for 3 nights now and my mother was already complaining so that’s why I asked if Ryuuka can spend the night with me in my house and he agreed.

When I finished taking a bath, he took his turn while I opened the TV.

After some time, Ryuuka went out and sat beside me. I wasn’t really paying attention to the show. I was thinking about something else.

I dunno what’s really going on around me until suddenly, Ryuuka managed to turn off the TV without me really noticing it and his hand on my head facing me to him.

‘You okay Prince?’, he asked me.

His hair was still a bit wet, it was still dripping. There’s a face towel wrap around his neck and he was wearing a white loose shirt. My fantasy is starting to drive me crazy.

‘Hey?’, he waved his hand in front of my face.

‘Oh sorry, it’s nothing…’, I uttered in a low voice.

‘Are you sure?’

‘Gomenasai… hontonii nanimo’, I couldn’t tell him.

He stared at me.

I reached for his chin.

He blushed, ‘My Life?’

There’s no way I could tell him. I told myself, I want… him… all to myself. Just me… Soon I couldn’t control myself anymore and I pushed him to lay under me.

‘Prince? What the heck is going on?’

I want to… I slowly pressed my body against him. Make a mess out of him… And leave my mark all over him, just mine…

I started to touch him… pleasure all parts of his body. I traced the lines in his chest down to his crotch.

He was resisting and pushing me away, ‘Yamero…’, he uttered but I ignored him.

I moved my face close to him and gave him a long passionate kiss while my right hand slid its way inside his pants. I felt that his starting to be hard down there and stopped resisting me. I looked at his face and he was blushing.

‘Prince…’, his voice was low but it had a certain ring to it. I removed all his clothes leaving him all naked in front of me. I lifted him and lay him down to my study table and started to dirty every inch of his body.

I begun by locking his both hands up to his head, my lips pressed on every part of his face down to his neck then to his chest. As I played by licking, sucking and biting his nipples, my right hand set off to his dick and gave him a hand job.

I saw him bit his lips. And he was trembling too, ‘Lay me in bed…’, he uttered.

I looked up, ‘Huh?’

‘Bed…’, the only breathless word I heard aside from his moans.

As I lay him down in my bed, Ryuuka spread his legs in front of me. It’s as if he’s welcoming me to his kingdom. I readily responded his gesture by leaning my head close to the tip of his dick and kissed it.

Soon, I gave him a blow job and he cum a lot.

I was pleased with his response. And so I lay next to him and asked him to lay above me in which he quickly followed.

I was kissing his nape as I wrapped my right arm around his chest and my left hand masturbating his dick. I know that he already cum but I want him to cum and cum and cum as many as he can that night.

I couldn’t hear anything but his breathless moans which was very lovely to me.

I love playing with his nipples because they’re so sensitive. As I was still masturbating his dick, I let my other hand played with his nipples.

I nibbled his ear and whispered, ‘I love you…’

I didn’t hear him say anything but his body respond was enough answer.

I rolled him down. I was facing his back and his perfectly-shaped butt. I gave him a rim job by letting my tongue run smoothly from his nape down to his butt.

And when I was in his butt, I thrust him using my tongue.

I saw him grab a pillow and bite it. I don’t know why though but maybe to restrain himself from moaning to loud or perhaps even restrain himself from screaming in pleasure.

I continued rimming his butt. As my eyes pass around the corner of my bed, I saw a glass with some ice cubes on it. I stopped rimming him and grab the glass.

He looked at me.

I smiled at him. I put all the ice cubes on my left hand and started inserting the ice cubes one-by-one in his butt hole. Yes, I put inside him the ice cubes.

He trembled, ‘It’s… it’s cold…’, he uttered.

‘I know’, I answered and continued putting the ice cubes inside him.

While watching the ice cubes dripped outside him, I begun petting my own dick. I smiled at the fact that my hard on was at its wildest.

As I gently thrust my wild dick inside him, I held his waist for support. I slowly pushed mine deeper into his kingdom.

Suppress from his screams, finally Ryuuka let it all out and moaned and screamed in breathless. I’ve never seen him in such acts before.

His loud moans and screams turned me on more. I stopped thrusting him gently and fuck him fast and wildly. As I pumped him without kindness, he never stopped calling out for my name.

Soon he cum but I didn’t stopped.

I reached for his head and pulled his hair as I continue to thrust my hard dick inside his tight ass to add more of the excitement.

I kept on fucking him even after he cum twice. He cum and he cum but I still didn’t stop.

Ryuuka never complained. He let me do everything that I want to do with him; messed and dirtied his body, all at the same time.

As we finished making love, I pulled my dick out of him and pressed my body to his shaking body, ‘Without you... I really couldn’t go even a second’, I whispered and kissed him passionately sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment