Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Mask

After spending some crazy day with VII and Shin, it’s now time to spend it with my mom. Since my father couldn’t go back home, we were the ones to represent him in the hospital ball. Yeah, I know, it’s kinda unusual but trust me, it was a hospital ball.

When we arrived at the event, Shin and VII waved at us.

‘Hey Prince!’, Shin tapped my shoulder grinning.

‘What?’, I frowned.

‘Oh come on!’, he chuckled, ‘Don’t tell me your still upset about my pregnancy?’

I heard VII chuckled, and so as my mom.

I glared at them, ‘HA-HA-HA-! Very funny…’, I sighed.

‘You know son, even though Ryuuka is not here. You still have to enjoy yourself you know’, she held on my arms as we entered.

‘I am but…’, I looked at Shin, ‘I just don’t want pranks’.

Shin showed me a peace sign.

They’re so many people in the event. I can barely see the people I know. We had a certain seat. VIP as you can say. The waiters gave everything that we need.

‘Prince, don’t eat too much’, my mom told me.

‘Hmm?’, I munched, ‘Why?’

‘You might get fat’, she chuckled, ‘And Ryuuka might exchange you for someone else’, she laughed.

‘Geez… he’ll never do such a thing’, I stuck my tongue out, ‘Anyway, Mom?’

‘Yes?’

‘Seriously, when will dad be home?’, I asked.

‘Hmm…’, she paused, ‘I dunno’.

I sighed.

‘Do you really miss Ryuuka that badly?’

I nodded.

‘Aww… kawaii desu!’, she giggled.

Soon the dance floor was opened. Of course, out of courtesy, I danced my mom. Shin and VII followed. We all danced with my mom. Then I danced with some women too that I know. Some were classmates, some were family friends.

By the way, it’s a masquerade ball so everyone was wearing colourful masks. Then finally, it was down to the last song, I tend to just sit until this ball is done but as I was going to our seat, the spotlight stopped at where I was standing.

I stopped and turned my back. There’s was a guy, wearing all black except his silver mask. My heart throbbed fast and I felt a cold air on my nape.

As soon as Michael Buble’s “Save The Last Dance” started to play, the guy walked benevolently towards me and stopped at about a few feet away. He reached for my hand. I got nervous a little and looked at the crowd staring at us.

The guy suddenly spoke, ‘My Prince...’

I readily stared at him again and gave my hand. Soon, we’re already dancing.

I slowly removed the mask on his face and it was My Life… my Ryuuka.

He smiled at me sweetly.

And I did too.

We didn’t get the chance to talk that much while we were dancing but an exchange of gaze was obviously heart bending.

How many times this guy plans to stop my heart? I sighed as I asked myself that question over and over again.

‘Something wrong?’, he noticed my sigh.

I shrugged my head and smiled.

After dancing, he readily took me away and we left the event. I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye to anyone. Everything seems to be not important to me anymore.

As he was driving, I looked at him and stared.

He looked at me too, ‘I missed you Prince…’

‘Anata ga inakute… samishii kimochi ni narimashita’.

He nodded, ‘Watashi mo’.

Soon we arrived at his house. I’ve never been in his house since I went back to Japan from Australia.

He opened the car door for me and lean closer to my face, ‘Daisuki dayou Prince-sama…’, he whispered into my ear.

‘Watashi mo Ryuuka-sama’, I held his chin and kissed him sweetly.

He pulled me out of his car and we were kissing while getting inside his house.

‘Papa!’, I heard Cha-cha’s voice.

I stopped kissing him, ‘Ryuuka… it’s… it’s… Cha-cha…’, I tried to tell him as he continue to nibble my lips.

‘Don’t mind her’, he told me as he slid his hand inside my pants.

‘But…’, I moaned a bit.

He bit my left ear, ‘I love you…’

And before I can respond with the same words and a too, Cha-cha came rushing and hugged his daddy.

Ryuuka managed to pull back his hand out of my pants, ‘Hello there my dear Cha-cha’, he greeted her as he lift her and put her in his arms, ‘How’s my princess?’

‘Papa! Papa! I miss you!’, Cha-cha exclaimed and kissed his daddy.

Ryuuka nodded, ‘I know… I missed you too’.

Cha-cha looked at me too, ‘I miss my mama too!’, she giggled.

I smiled and pinched her cheek, ‘Aww… thank you Cha-cha’.

She smiled.

As we went in, Ryuuka put her down, ‘Okay Cha-cha, papa needs to talk to mama so you stay here. Okay? Don’t disturb us’, he told her as he held my hand.

‘Hmm…’, she mumbled, ‘Why? Can’t I join?’

Ryuuka chuckled, ‘It’s only for mama and papa. Baby should stay here and play with Aunt Kym’, he looked at Kym and winked.

‘That’s right Cha-cha’, Kym added, ‘Let’s stay here and play doll house. Let papa and mama go’, and giggled, ‘For sure they missed each other so much…’

Ryuuka nodded as he pulled me upstairs.

I smiled at Kym and she waved back to me.

As soon as we enter his room, he pushed me towards the wall and cornered me, ‘Where were we?’

I chuckled, ‘Inside my pants?’

He nodded, ‘Right…’, he slid his hand in my pants again and caressed my dick.

I trembled a little, ‘Ryuuka…’, I reached for his nape and started to peck him with sweet kisses.

After caressing my dick, he lifted me and put me to bed. He removed his upper clothing. Before crawling over me, he unzipped my pants and pulled it exposing me naked underneath.

He grinned, ‘Eros…’

I chuckled.

He chuckled too, ‘I love you’, he whispered into my right ear and started to lick my ear down to my neck, then to my shoulders, back to my neck again then down to my chest. He stopped moving downwards and played with my nipples by licking and sucking it.

I felt ticklish.

He smiled. Then he continued again, his tongue moved downwards until he reached my navel. I thought he’s gonna give me a blowjob then but he didn’t. Instead he kissed the tip of my dick to tease me and continued his licking into my thighs.

I felt that my cock became harder and harder as he continued licking me.

He noticed it and grimaced.

‘I hate you…’, I mumbled as I curled a bit with the pleasurable feeling he’s giving me.

Then he moved up and leaned close to my face and we did a long passionate French kiss.

While we were French kissing, his left hand reached for my dick and started to masturbate it while his right hand was playing with my nipples. He was multi-tasking.

My hands were wrapped around his nape. I couldn’t really do anything but to French kiss him because I was drooling over him. My legs are trembling, and I was trying to catch up proper breathing.

When I was to cum, he stopped masturbating my pet. I looked at him, ‘Why?’

‘I want you to cum later… with me’, he winked.

‘I can cum again…’, I bit my lower lip.

He smiled and nodded. He moved downwards. He licked, sucked and kissed my dick. In short, he gave me an out of hell blow job while his hands were playing with my balls too.

I moaned and moaned as he continued doing anything that can pleasure me.

Soon I cum all over him, ‘Geez… I’m sorry’, I tried to get a tissue to clean his mouth but he halted me.

‘Nah…’, he licked the milk , ‘This is okay… I missed this’, and continued licking his mouth.

I sighed, ‘Silly cat…’

‘Meow, meow’, he cat faced.

‘Aww…’, I giggled, ‘Kawaii!’, I exclaimed.

He removed all that he was wearing and exposed his beautiful naked body to me.

I removed the only clothing left to me too.

He smiled to me sweetly, ‘Turn your back my life…’, he told me in a seducing voice.

I readily nodded and turned my back.

‘Do you need some lubrication?’, he asked me.

I chuckled, ‘Nah… I think I’m too wet now’.

I heard him chuckled. This time I cannot see his face but I am sure he’s gonna fuck me. I felt a gentle caressing in my butt. I thought he’s making me feel comfortable with his cock (which I am comfortable already), but I was wrong. He thrust me using his 2 fingers, ‘Ugh… nh—‘

‘Do you like this?’, he asked.

I couldn’t really answer because I was moaning.

Then I felt three fingers entering me non-stop.

‘Ugh… ugh… aaah-, nh—‘, I am panting and moaning all at the same time.

‘Relax my life…’, he whispered into my ear, ‘I’m just fingering you…’

How can I relax if he was thrusting me non-stop? I can’t complain that time because I couldn’t move any of my muscle. It was too consumed by the pleasure… I was too consumed by him.

Soon after, I felt that he leaned closer to me while still fingering me.

‘I want to… cum inside you’, he whispered and bit my earlobes.

I nodded, ‘F… fu… fuck… fuck me…’, I managed to tell him.

‘My pleasure’, he responded. His fingers stopped thrusting me.

I looked back a little and he was petting his dick and it was rock hard. I gulped.

He slowly and gently thrust his dick inside me and hell! It was so hard that I moaned so loud, ‘You’re too tight my life… I miscalculated, I thought I can slide inside you now’, he mumbled and tried to pull his hard dick but I stopped him.

‘No… no, it’s okay’, I breathed, ‘Fuck me… fuck me…’

‘Are you sure?’, he asked, ‘I don’t want to hurt you…’, he assured me.

‘No pain no gain’, I joked.

He chuckled, ‘All right…’, and continued thrusting his dick inside me.

‘Ugh… ugh… aaah! Aaah! Nh—‘, the only syllables I can say that time. I couldn’t do anything but to moan and moan and moan.

He reached for my head and placed his two fingers in my mouth. His right arms wrapped around my body and pulled me. We were both kneeling down in the bed. He was still thrusting me crazily while my body was over his sweating body.

I couldn’t moan loud anymore because his fingers were there to block. His right hand moved downward and started to masturbate my dick again. I don’t know anymore what to say here or how to explain the pleasurable feeling he gave me. All I know is even though I waited for him for almost 2 months, everything seemed not to matter anymore in just one heck of a fucking night with him.

‘I’m cumming…’, he told me as he removed his fingers in my mouth.

‘Watashi mo Ryuuka-sama!’, I exclaimed.

He nodded, ‘Choto matte…’, he slowly pulled his dick. Then he made me sit on his swelling dick and continued to pump me up and down.

I held on to him because my body couldn’t support myself anymore.

He held on to me tight and continued fucking me until we both cum all over.

We were both breathless and both lying in the bed.

‘This would be the last…’, he whispered breathless.

‘What?’, I asked breathless.

‘I said… this would be the last’.

I stared at him.

He caressed my cheek, ‘Don’t worry… not really the sex but perhaps this would be the last time I’ll cum inside you’, and smiled.

I got confused.

‘Because… I want you to cum inside me instead’.

‘I see’, I tried to move and hugged him, ‘I love you…’, I told him in a breathless voice.

‘I love you too…’, he kissed my forehead.

4 comments: