Friday, November 12, 2010

Let's Get it On

“Huh? Why is that?” I asked.

Prince looked at Laurence, “Will you?” and he left the two of us in the living room.

“Hey, Prince! What’s the matter?” I tried to follow him but Laurence pulled me into his arms.

“Sweetheart...” Laurence whispered like he was already kissing my ear, “are you really that old now?” and he chuckled. “Have you already forgotten?”

“About...what?”

“She doesn’t want Prince to be with XVII anymore,” he finally spoke.

“You two,” Prince peeped at us from the second storey, “move your asses. We don’t want mom to stop us from leaving this country,” he smirked and continued packing his luggage inside his room.

“Ooh,” I fish faced. “Then why don’t we ask the maid or the security about her?”

Laurence sighed, “C’mon, sweetheart...like what Prince said, we need to keep moving.” He was already gently pushing me towards the staircase, “You still need to pack your luggage.”

“But we really need to assure—“ then Laurence suddenly carried me like a sandbag.

With the help of my sweetheart, I prepared my luggage effortlessly and so we waited for Prince in the living room.

“What are you thinking?” Laurence asked me.

I looked at him and smiled, “Shopping,” and kissed his hand.

“What the heck,” he pinched my nose, “we’re going to look for XXVII and not for that one.”

“I was just kidding,” I grinned and held his hand tightly.

“Hi there, lovebirds!” aunt greeted us excitedly, kissing us on our cheeks.

“Hey, aunt! What’s up?” I grinned at her and then I regained my consciousness, “Uh-oh...” I looked at Laurence who was shaking his head as a sign of disappointment.

“What’s with that look? Are you two ok?” the she noticed my luggage. “Are you going somewhere, Shin?”

“Ah...I’m going to stay at his place for a week,” I grinned and hid myself under Laurence’s arm.

“You don’t look that you’re approved of what he said, VII,” aunt chuckled.

“We’re leaving now, Shin...VII,” Prince told us as he went downstairs.

“Prince?”

“Ugh, shit!” Prince exclaimed.

“And what’s with that shit, huh?” aunt asked him. “Come over here and sit down.”

Prince sighed.

“Sorry...” I murmured.

“It’s ok...” he pouted his lips and sat beside me. “Now what...”

Aunt raised an eye brow, “Where are you going, Prince?”

Prince rolled his eyes and then he looked at Laurence, “I’m...I’m going to...”

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to stay at his place too?” and she folded her arms.

“Please don’t make me as an alibi...” Laurence murmured.

“Could you repeat that, VII?” aunt told VII.

“You’re kinda deaf, huh?” I teased trying to change the topic, somehow.

“Shin?” aunt glared at me.

“Sorry,” I sighed.

“Where are you going, Prince?” aunt repeated.

“You don’t need to know more about it any further,” Prince crossed his legs as he folded his arms, “it’s none of your business.”

“I know you enough, Prince...you don’t need to hide it from me.”

“If you really know me enough then there’s no use for you to ask me,” Prince smirked.

Aunt closed her eyes, “You’re going to look for Ryuuka, aren’t you?”

I faked a cough, “It’s a son and mother stuff...let’s wait somewhere else,” I told Laurence.

Laurence nodded, “Please excuse us,” and we went to the kitchen area. “Why do we need to stay here, sweetheart? You know, we could just stay inside your room,” he smiled at me sweetly.

I pinched his cheek, “Of course we can,” and laid a short kiss on his lips, “but Prince needs our help.”

“What do you mean by that?” he leaned himself on the kitchen counter.

I took something inside my wallet and showed it to Laurence, “Sleeping powder,” I grinned.

Laurence smirked, “You’re going to use it for Mrs. Caelum?”

“You bet,” I chuckled and filled the 2 glasses with water. I gave him the other glass, “The one that you’re holding would be for Prince while this one,” I put the sleeping powder into the water, “this one’s for aunt. Hope this works.”

“It will,” Laurence messed my hair, “but not for me.”

“I won’t use this to you,” I smiled, “you’re an insomniac so there’s no use.”

“Right,” he smiled too.

“It’s alright, I really don’t need to use this for you, sweetheart. We could do it 24/7,” and I laughed.

“Silly,” he pinched my ear, “let’s bring this to them...”

I nodded and we went back to the living room, “Chill out, aunt,” I smiled and gave aunt the drink with the sleeping powder.

“Thank you, Shin...”

“This one’s for you, Prince,” Laurence gave Prince’s his.

Prince smile a bit.

Aunt sighed, “You’re becoming a stubborn kid, Prince,” and she drank the water.

I snickered. “She’ll be asleep in a jiffy,” I whispered to Prince.

“Great,” Prince complimented me.

Aunt yawned, “Why do I fell sleepy? It’s too early to be asleep...”

“It’s alright, mom. It’s already 9 in the evening,” Prince smiled. “I bet you’re tired so sleep now.”

“No...” and she already fell asleep.

I laughed.

“Good job, sweetheart,” Laurence smiled.

“No worries,” I answered.

“Anyway, let’s not waste our precious time anymore...” Prince took his luggage and went outside the mansion. “Let’s go now coz VII still needs to pack his luggage.”

“Yosh!” I excitedly told him and we went to The Number’s residence. Prince just waited inside the car as I helped Laurence with his luggage. At last, we drove off to the airport and departed at around 2 in the morning. We arrived in Australia at 9 in the morning and checked in the Menzies Sydney Hotel which was located in the city center. We rested for a day and then we started to plan for our search for Ryuuka.

“So where should we start?” I asked while looking at the map.

“Hm...” Prince thought.

“This is kinda weird ya know...” I pouted my lips.

Laurence chuckled, “The map is inverted, sweetheart.”

“Oh, my bad...” and I chuckled too. “Wew, this is a lot...”

“Yeah,” Prince took a pen that was tucked between his head and earlobe. “Let’s start searching for my life...I mean, ex my life here...in the Darling Harbour. You know, thay have lots of finest attractions and entertainment facilities. Ryuuka is already an attraction and entertaining as well,” and he smiled.

“And then?” Laurence asked.

“The Bondi Beach?” Prince chuckled. “Who knows, maybe he’s there.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “We could at least give it a try ya know...”

“Then, we’ll search in the Central Business District...” Prince added. “Lastly, we’ll look for him in the Inner City Suburbs.”

“Let’s get it on,” I grinned.

And we started to look for him. We walked, rode a cab, rode a bike, walked again, rode a cab again, rode bike again... in short, we didn't had much luck.

"This is frustrating!', I exclaimed.

"It is?", Laurence smiled.

"Stop being cute sweetheart coz you're already cute", I smiled too.

"Oh I am not trying to be cute at all, I'm just being myself", he winked.

"Ugh...", I blushed, "Sweetheart?"

"Right! Enough of that!", Prince told us as he pulled me away.

"Hey watch it!", I told him.

He let me go and faced us, "You two quit being sweet in front of me... I know I sound bitter coz I am damn bitter so do me a favor and stop adding bitterness in my life? Okay?", Prince grinned.

I nodded.

Prince turned his back and started to walk.

"He's pissed", I whispered.

"What?", Laurence asked me.

"I said he's pissed..."

Laurence nodded, "Oh?"

I nodded too and smiled, "But don't worry, Prince doesn't bite. He just bark...", I chuckled.

Laurence chuckled too.

"I can hear you", Prince spoke.

"Right... why not we try in this street?", I asked as I pointed my finger in a certain place in the map.

"Oxford Street?", Prince asked.

"It's just a random pick", I answered.

"It says here that gay community is flourishing here so it has a high possibility that our Leader is there", Laurence told us.

"Why is that?", Prince asked again.

"Because he's gay?", Laurence answered.

Prince chuckled and I did too.

"It's worth a shot", Laurence added.

And we agreed to go and look for Ryuuka in Oxford Street in Sydney, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment