Friday, May 28, 2010

His everything

A lot of things happened to us lately, affecting one’s existence. Unfortunately, those being affected the most are those who have committed into a perfect liaison, Prince and Ryuuka.

I knocked on Prince’s bedroom door and noticed that he hurriedly went to where I am and opened it, ‘My life?’

‘Hi Prince…’

‘Ugh…sorry about that, Shin,’ he sighed.

‘It’s dinner time, Prince. Uncle and aunt are looking for you.’

‘I don’t have any appetite right now. I’m sorry,’ his face was blunt and his voice was weak.

I gazed at him for a while, ‘Want some company?’

‘If you don’t mind…’ he told me as he sat on the floor, leaning on his bed.

‘They told me you haven’t eaten your lunch…’ I stayed on the pane, staring on the starless sky.

‘Ah, you went somewhere this noon?’

I nodded, ‘I went to the university library for my research.’

He didn’t respond. I took a deep breath and sat in front of Prince. ‘I regret being not with you
for sometime—‘

‘Huh?’ he chuckled whisperingly.

‘I mean…’ I sighed, ‘because…’

‘Because?’

‘I saw what he told you'

‘And now, what are you implying to? Being not with me?’

‘I am your cousin and I should take responsibility of you, besides, you are younger than me. I know I am being over protective here but I don’t care. I don’t want to see my little Prince like that, seeing you…so gloomy.’

‘Ah…substitute?’ he stared down on the floor. ‘Kidding…anyways, thanks for your concern, Shin…’ Prince sighed as he wrapped his arms around his legs, resting his head on his knees, ‘I have a bad feeling right now…’

‘Hm?’

‘I can anticipate that my life will be choosing her over me…’

‘What?!’ I exclaimed, ‘A bitch over a demure guy like you? Damn! That’s just a piece of crap, Prince. Why the hell are you saying so suddenly? Please don’t afflict yourself like this…’

‘But…if I am really important to him…he won’t say those things, not to talk to him and leave him right now.’

‘He simply wants you to come and listen to him, Prince…’

‘No, I don’t think so. It’s not simple, Shin…everything’s so complicated right now. I thought that we could talk about this and make things right again together but he chose to be alone. I hate this feeling…I hate being away from him…I hate every second I think that he’s not in love with me anymore. It hurts to hate,’ he wept.

‘Aw…Prince…’ I approached him and hugged him tightly.

‘I don’t know what to do anymore, Shin. You know I can’t live without him but I can’t do anything, it all depends in him.’

‘Don’t be so negative, please? Cmon, Prince…in law loves you so much that he has offered his life just for—‘

‘And now someone will take it away from me…’

‘Geez, that bitch. She’ll pay for this, really. I mean it.’

‘It’s useless—‘

‘Stop now…forget what you said before and don’t take it so damn hard, Prince.’

He looked at me, tears fell down his face, ‘I don’t want to loose him, Shin…I don’t want to loose my everything…’

I didn’t respond and just stared at him. After a while, he fell asleep.

1 comment: